WINThrills Network account verification is one of the aspect of WINthrills Investment process members will have to complete. In this Winthrills guide, I’m going to explain the importance, benefits and process to verify your Winthrills Account.
This guide is written based on my 18 months experience crowdfunding in Winthrills real estate projects and it has worked for me and those I have sponsored everytime. Members who use this guide will get approved in less than 2 weeks.
Before You Get Started On WINthrills Account Verification
To get started with account verification on Winthrills, ensure you have signed up for an account here. You can as well proceed with investing in Winthrills projects as verification does not affect your investment. Moreover, verification takes up to 2 weeks so while not use that time to accrue some profits?
Personally, here are the steps I recommend to get started with Winthrills crowdfunding process:
- Register for a free account here
- Fund your account
- Upgrade to VIP membership
- Crowdfund by investing in a project
- Verify your account.
Everyone gets verified eventually and as explained earlier, verification is the only process that takes longer time. This is why it comes up last.
Why Verify Your Winthrills Account?
Account verification is very important to Mandee Thrills, the operator of WinthrillsNetwork. It is the company’s Know Your Customer (KYC) policy to make sure the investor information provided on the WINThrills Network investor platform is real and verifiable.
This is also the company policy complying with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
The objective of the KYC is to identity theft, prevent terrorist financing, money laundering and financial fraud. KYC allows WINThrills Network to understand the customer better and manage risks prudently. KYC collects and verifies basic details of the customers like:
- Name and authorized signatures
- Legal status of the legal entity or a person
- Identity of the beneficial controllers and owners of the account
Benefits of Winthrills Network Account Verification
There are several benefits if you complete the Winthrills Network account verification process. For persons resident in the United Kingdom, only “accredited investors” are allowed to crowdfund WINThrills Network projects. The Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) finalization of Title III of the JOBS Act opened the doors of real estate crowdfunding to non-accredited investors.
In general, here are the benefits:
- Fund Exchange: This is a process where members can exchange profits with another member and get paid the value of funds exchanged directly into your bank account. This is the most used option within the WINThrills community and only Verified Members can exchange funds.
- Verified accounts can withdraw up to ~ $2,700 (#1,000,000) per transaction. Unverified WINThrills investors can not withdraw above $100 (#20,000).
- Winthrills account that is verified can withdraw anytime. While an account that is not verified can only make withdrawal once every month, between 25th-30th of every month.
- Only Verified Members can run Winthrills December promo where members earn up to $150 per VIP and verified member they refer to join Winthrills Network.
Now that you know the benefits of having your WINThrills account verified, let’s look at the process.
How To Verify Your Winthrills Account
The process involve in verifying your Winthrills account is pretty simple. As long as you get the right documents which are clear to read, you are good to go.
You will need 2 items to complete the verification process.
- Valid ID Card: This is used to verify your name. ID cards accepted are: voter’s card, National ID card/slip, International passport, drivers licence.
- A utility bill OR your bank statement: This is used to verify both your name and address.
Since you are likely not to own a house, I will use bank statement on item 2 above to explain further.
Two things WINTHRILLS will look at for:
- The address on your bank statement must be the same with what you registered with on the platform.
- The name on the statement must match that on your ID CARD and must match what you used to register on the site too.
If you collected the bank statement from the bank, it must not be more than 3 months old and must be stamped. Some members have confirmed that they used e-copy, the one sent to them by their banks via email and got verified without stamping it.
Note: Name the documents appropriately with your username. For example:
Where johnbull is your username.
Lastly, the 4 borders of the document should be CLEARLY shown on the “scanned” copy.
This is pretty much about how to verify your WINThrills account. We have highlighted the Frequently Asked Questions on Winthrills crowdfunding service. You may want to take a look at it too.
Have you done your Winthrills Account Verification? What was your experience? We will like to hear from you.