Super Mario Run console version, Super Mario Bros was the first game I was introduced to as a child. Then, if you are not financially buoyant enough to buy the sega game that comes inbuilt with the Mario game, or have a GameBoy, or PlayStation console, you will have to pay a token in order to have a turn to play Nintendo’s popular game in an arcade.
With the graphical power of smartphones and tablets projected to catch up to and even surpass that of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Nintendo has announced that Super Mario Run, her first Mario game for mobile devices, is coming to Android platforms via the Google Play Store in 2 days time – March 23.
The iPhone and iPad versions of Super Mario Run were first announced in October 2016 at Apple’s Press Event in San Francisco and was later released in December 2016. The following month, Nintendo announced an Android version would drop sometime in March 2017.
Super Mario Run is an original platformer built with touchscreen devices in mind. In this game, Mario constantly moves forward through the courses while you use a variety of jumps to navigate. Mario will behave differently depending on the timing of your taps, so it’s up to you to show off particularly smooth moves, gather coins, and reach the goal.
Super Mario Run For Android Key Features
■ World Tour
- Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
- Travel through plains, caverns, Ghost Houses, airships, castles, and more…
- Clear 6 worlds filled with 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play!
*Access to all 6 Worlds subject to purchase.
■ Toad Rally
- Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- A challenge mode where the competition differs each time you play.
- Compete against the stylish moves of other players for the highest score as you gather coins and get cheered on by a crowd of Toads. If you’re impressive enough, the Toads may even come live in your kingdom.
- You can also perform stylish moves to fill up your gauge and launch into Coin Rush!
*In order to play Toad Rally, you will need Rally Tickets that you can acquire in a variety of ways, such as clearing worlds or through bonus games in your kingdom.
■ Kingdom Builder
- Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
- Create your unique kingdom with buildings and decorations that you acquire with the help of Toads gathered in Toad Rally.
- There are over 100 kinds of items in the Kingdom Builder feature!
The game will be paid, so those looking for a freemium title will be disappointed. We could not be happier Nintendo chose the paid route. The game is free to download (making it one of the most downloaded games with over 10 million install on the first launch on the app store.) and includes a one-time $9.99 purchase to unlock all of its features.
For now, to enjoy the free version, mark the Super Mario Run release date ( March 23rd ) on your calendar, However you mustn’t forget to pre- register so you be informed as soon as it eventually hit Play store.