The Infinix NOTE 3 X601 successor, Infinix NOTE 3 Pro X537 Android Smartphone is now available for purchase on online market. The 6incher device with impressive power saving advantages coupled with premium compact design will be a delight to those who love it big. NOTE 3 Pro added some of the essential features the NOTE 3 was lacking, this include support for 4G LTE.
Infinix NOTE 3 Pro was launched along side its predecessor – Note 3 X601 in August 2016, but in limited quantity. While rumors has it that it will be available before the end of September 2016, loyal infinix fans are yet to know where to buy the latest inclusion to the Infinix NOTE series. Good news is that, the wait is finally over.
Infinix Note 3 Pro Specs
Both Note 3 and Note 3 Pro feature the same design and the same features with some minor differences in their specs. But the minor differences is big enough to make all the difference.
Infinix NOTE 3 Pro design includes a terrifically textured back cover built from high-end aviation-quality aluminum. Infinix engineers have selected the purest materials in designing NOTE 3 Pro to create a high-quality handling experience.
The selling point of this Infinix mobility latest Android phone is the 5 min charge: 200mins talk has been realized by the inclusion of duo 4.5A charging engines with PE+2.0 technology promoting a fast and safe charging process.
Infinix Note 3 Pro comes with Helio X10 MT6795 coupled with 3GB RAM, unlike Note 3 that came with MediaTek MT6573 processor and 2GB RAM. Note 3 Pro still runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS.
Note 3 Pro also comes with 13MP back camera with dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with soft flash. As par battery specs, X537 is packed with a large 4500 mAh Li-Po battery.
Infinix NOTE 3 Pro Full Specs
- Dimension: 162.5 x 82.8 x 8.4 mm.
- Weight: 199 grams.
- Screen size: 6.0 inch Full HD.
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Pixel Density: 368 PPI.
- Screen Protection: N/A.
- Screen Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- GSM: GSM 850/900/1800/1900.
- 3G: HSDPA 900/1900/2100.
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM.
- Android version: XOS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795.
- Processor Speed: Octa Core 1.3 GHz.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720.
- Main Camera: 13MP.
- Video Recording: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5MP.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Internal Storage Memory: 16GB.
- SD card Slot: Yes, support up to 128GB.
- 4,500 mAh Li-Po.
- Features: Fast/Quick Charging.
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Type C.
- GPS: Yes
- Wi-Fi: WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot.
- Audio Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Video Support: MP4/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Gray, Gold.
Price And Where To Buy NOTE 3
Infinix is the most popular mobile brand in Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, and even in Pakistan. The Infinix NOTE 3 pro is been sold between N70,000 – #80,000 Naira.